1. General provisions.
1.3. The Seller applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data processing and the compliance of data processing with the applicable laws, and in order to protect the processed personal data from accidental or illegal destruction, damage, alteration, loss, disclosure.
2.2. Personal data - any information about a natural person whose identity has been determined or whose identity can be directly or indirectly determined using relevant identifiers, such as name and surname, e-mail, Internet Protocol (IP address) and other data and attributes.
2.4. A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit it. As a result, the site may "remember" your actions and options (such as your registration name, language, font size and other display options) for a certain period of time so that you do not have to re-enter them each time you visit the site.
3. Personal data collected and processed by the Seller.
3.1. The Seller collects and processes these personal data:
- name, surname, age, delivery/residential address, e-mail address, telephone number, bank account number, Internet Protocol (IP) address, payment method for purchased goods, order history of goods, social networks www.facebook.com. www.instagram.com account names;
- data related to registration for the purchase of goods offered on the website - information on consent or non-consent to receiving offers (which is considered consent or non-consent to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes in the sense of applicable legal acts) and related records;
4. Purposes of processing personal data.
4.2. Personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- for the purpose of concluding, executing and administering contracts with Buyers;
- for the purpose of e-commerce execution on the Seller's e-shop website www.domusinn.com;
- for the purpose of organizing and executing contests, promotions;
- with data subjects’ agreement - for the purpose of direct marketing;
- for the purpose of quality assessment and improvement;
- in order to fulfil a legal obligation (GDPR Article 6 d. 1 point c), including: submission and storage of invoices and accounting documents, examination of claims, submission of data to state institutions, taking into account the requirements of legal acts;
- processing of personal data in social network accounts. We currently have the following social media accounts:
facebook – Domusinn;
instagram – domusinnofficiel.
5. Personal data storage terms.
5.1. The storage terms of personal data processed by the Seller, taking into account the purposes of personal data processing, are as follows:
- the data subject's personal data are processed for the purpose of concluding, executing and administering contracts are stored for 10 (ten) years from the moment of contract execution;
- personal data of the data subject processed for the purpose of execution e-commerce on the Seller's e-shop website are stored for 5 (five) years from the last time the data subject used the Seller's e-shop;
- the data subject's personal data, processed for the purpose of organizing and running contests, promotions, games, are stored for 5 (five) years from the last time the data subject participated in a contest, promotion or game organized by the Seller;
- the data subject's personal data processed for the purpose of direct marketing are stored for 5 (five) years from the date of receipt of the data subject's consent to process his personal data for the purpose of direct marketing;
- the personal data of the data subject are processed in order to fulfil a legal obligation (GDPR Article 6 d. 1 point c), including: submission and storage of invoices and accounting documents, processing of claims, submission of data to state institutions, taking into account the requirements of legal acts - are stored 5 ( five) years from the completion of the relevant actions;
- personal data of the data subject processed for the purpose of quality assessment and improvement are stored for 3 (three) years from the date of receipt of the relevant personal data.
6. Rights of persons whose data is processed.
6.1. Each data subject whose personal data is processed by the Seller has the right:
- get acquainted with his personal data processed;
- the right to withdraw consent to process personal data;
- the right to request more information;
- the right to request the correction of any inaccurate personal data;
- the right to request deletion of personal data;
- the right to request to limit the processing of your personal data or not to process them;
- the right to the transfer of personal data that is processed by automated means, that we received from you with your consent or for the purposes of concluding a contract. In such case we will transfer a copy of the data you provided at your request;
- You have the right under Art. 21 of the GDPR in the established cases and procedure, disagree that we use your personal data;
- submit a complaint to the competent supervisory authority.
6.2. The rights of the data subject (except the right to submit a complaint to the competent supervisory authority) are exercised by submitting a written request to UAB "Recito", by e-mail email@example.com.
7. Transfer of personal data to third parties.
7.1. The Seller does not intend to transfer your (as a data subject) personal data to third countries.
7.2. Taking into account the processing of data for the above purposes, personal data may be provided to state institutions, as well as to the recipients specified below in accordance with contracts:
- for entities participating in the process of executing contracts with Buyers, including ensuring the provision of goods transportation, payment services, electronically provided services;
- marketing, entities providing marketing services, advertising agencies;
- for the seller's IT specialists, website content management tools providers and/or entities providing website hosting services;
- for entities providing consulting or audit services;
- The Google Analytics tool is provided by Google Inc. and therefore it also has access to the data collected by this tool;
7.3. In each case, the Seller provides data for recipients only as much as it is necessary for the execution of a specific assignment.
8.1. A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit it.
8.3. Cookies are used for the transmission of information over an electronic communications network. Another type of cookie is to collect information about website traffic (collect statistical information), provide content that meets the interests of the data subject and save the history of the website visit.