1. When ordering goods, the Buyer can choose one of the methods of delivery, which is indicated in the offer of the specific goods:
- delivery of goods to the address specified by the Buyer;
- delivery of the goods to the pickup shops.
2. If the Buyer chooses the service of delivery of goods to the specified address, the Buyer undertakes to indicate the exact place of delivery of the goods. The Buyer undertakes to accept the goods himself. When accepting goods, it is necessary to present a valid document confirming personal identity (identity card or passport). In the event that the Buyer cannot accept the goods himself, and the goods are delivered to the specified address, the Buyer has no right to make claims to the Seller regarding the delivery of the goods to the wrong subject.
3. The fee for delivery service is indicated in the e-shop website and applicable at the time of placing the order. The delivery fee can be both fixed or dependent on the value of the goods ordered by the Buyer.
4.The Seller delivers the goods to the Buyer in the terms specified in the e-shop. These terms are preliminary and do not apply in cases where the Seller does not have the required goods in stock and the Buyer is informed of the shortage of the ordered goods. At the same time, the Buyer agrees that in exceptional cases the delivery of the goods may be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of the Seller. In this case, the Seller undertakes immediately contact the Buyer and agree on the terms of delivery of the goods.
5. The Seller is released from responsibility for the violation of delivery terms, if the goods are not delivered to the Buyer or are delivered late due to the fault of third parties or for reasons related to the actions or inaction of the Buye.
6. If the Buyer does not pick up the goods or fails to accept them and the Buyer has paid for the goods and their delivery, the Seller's representatives contact the Buyer regarding another time and/or method of delivery of the goods. If the Buyer still does not pick up the goods or fails to accept them, such goods are returned to the Seller, the order is cancelled, and the money paid for the goods is returned to the Buyer, after deducting the bank fees charged to the Seller for the bank transfers made and the goods delivery fee, if it was paid by the Buye.
7. In all cases, the Buyer must check the condition of the shipment and the product(s) during delivery and sign the shipment transfer - acceptance document. If the Buyer notices packaging damage, inconsistencies in the set (assortment), quantity of the delivered goods, he must indicate comments about these infringements in the shipment transfer - acceptance document or draw up a separate act on these infringements. The Buyer must do this in the presence of the courier. After the Buyer signs the shipment transfer - acceptance document, it is considered that the goods have been handed over in a suitable condition, without damage and there are no discrepancies in the product(s) package (such as can be determined during the external inspection of the goods).
8. The risk of accidental loss or damage of the goods passes to the Buyer from the moment the goods are transferred to the Buyer.